UCSP has significant experience running modern cafes linked to serviced buildings/ facilities, restaurants providing a full range of hot food, hospitality services to underpin business activities and event catering for large scale events. We understand how to tailor an offer to meet the needs of our customers and ensure a consistency of quality across our offering.
We understand that a good catering offering can enhance the experience of those working within the building, and also add value to the overall experience of those visiting. We have a vast amount of experience in delivering such a service and firmly believe in the following statements.
- The retail offering in a building should reflect the needs and wants of the occupants,
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff communicating with those using the facilities and responding to their needs, builds loyal customers,
- Quality, freshness and value always beat cheap and convenient.
In terms of retail outlets, UCSP currently provides;
- Retail catering on behalf of Plymouth University,
- Ten retail outlets on campus and remote, each tailored to the needs of its audience,
- Both cafes and restaurants,
- Provision of catering at UTC, a technical school for 14 to 18 year olds,
- Retail Catering at the Cornwall Innovation Centres (Truro, Poole and Tremough),
- Retail Catering for a local Higher/ Further Education provider,
- Match day retail and hospitality catering for a County football facility.